Conferences and Events
SEMATECH and its subsidiaries sponsor, host, and participate in a variety of public semiconductor industry meetings and events worldwide to enhance global cooperation provide important forums for fostering dialogue and creating industry consensus.
Through technical papers, presentations, group and panel discussions, and poster sessions, experts at SEMATECH's public conferences:
- Share data and methodologies for lowering manufacturing expenses both in existing and next-generation fabs through advances in equipment, process, resources, fab design, and manufacturing methods
- Rank critical issues required to bring R&D concepts to commercial production
- Focus on ways to extend the use of current materials in the face of increasing costs
- Guide the industry in seeking effective solutions for future technology generations
- Build on critical supplier and manufacturer relationships required to accelerate innovation
See a list of upcoming meetings and conferences open to the public.
See a list of the SEMATECH Knowledge Series events.